Behavioural Science Systems
Developed over the course of 40 years by Professor Robin Stuart-Kotze, Behavioural Science Systems is a scientific method that provides metrics in the identification of more than 450 specific behavioural actions. Validated by the London School of Economics, Headspace Behavioural Science is the only BSS representative and facilitator in the Australasia region.
- Identify and quantify specific actions that both the individual and the team will deploy in order to drive performance and results
- Highlight actions that both “Accelerate” and “Sustain” – alongside behaviours that negatively “Hinder” performance and productivity
Behavioural Profiling Complements Personality Profiling
Collating detailed behavioural metrics, clients are asked questions that include:
- Are people’s actions aligned with the organisation’s key objectives?
- To what degree are people adapting their behaviour in response to market forces, competition, technology changes, or new direction of culture required for organisational success?
- What behaviour differentiates A-level performers from C-level performers?
- What do they need to do differently to improve their results?
Understanding the differing employee drivers and pain points, Headspace Behavioural Science will identify the individual thumbprint of your business and staff when deploying the BSS methodology and subsequent customised coaching programmes.
Measurement, Metrics and Management
The philosophy that BSS is founded upon is one in which behaviour is solely responsible for driving performance, as Professor Stuart-Kotze states “it’s what you DO that matters, not what or who you are”.
Determine Results-Driving Actions with BSS
Rediscover the core values required to motivate your staff to succeed with Headspace Training. Contact Tony Farugia today on 0458 888 756 or email to discuss the progressive effect Behavioural Science Systems could have on your business.